Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lookout world...I'm catching up...while slowing down.:-)

I'm not sure I believe this yet myself, and my children better sit down for this one.
I am actually typing on my new tablet...hold on to your chairs kids. You heard me correctly. I have actually purchased a tablet.
You see we don't have the internet at our house, it just isn't logical. Where we live, we would have to get it via satellite...I just cant see spending that kind of money on it. Honestly, while I love my Windows phone, it's too hard to type that much on it
So I purchased this Acer tablet to run off our cell tower. I'm hoping that at this point my children are still breathing, you know,  I'm gonna have questions.

So many exciting things are going on I just had to find a way to keep up with my blog.

So, a funny thing happened yesterday, I didn't have  very good day yesterday. Nothing in particular...just feeling a little like Eeyore. But being blessed with a wonderful family I got an incredible pep talk...or butt kicking from my oldest daughter ...Tasha.
I spent a bit of time making  a list and a little Divine intervention from the Good Lord and the sun is shinning brightly again.
 I was unable to walk with my walking buddy this morning. (It was a brisk -12 this am. We have a deal that we don't walk if it's below zero.) Usually we are both too stubborn to call so we will walk when its just below zero. This morning, I didn't hesitate in calling her. Laurie said she was just about to call me. That was my Divine intervention. As I was driving through Sayner,  I saw the owner of the Mobil was in...so I stopped. We worked out the details and my eggs are available for$4.00 a dozen!
I'm also going to post pictures of projects I have been working on. Ok pictures will follow...once I get to a WIFI. The downside of this new idea,
 is down loading is incredibly slow.
Counting every blessing and looking forward to being a little more self sustainable.
Blessings, Patti

6 comments:

  1. Well hotdog! Woohoo, I am glad you got a tablet to be able to post more easily. I can't believe how cold it is for you, brrrrr.

    And most of all how wonderful that it is to be able to find buyers for your eggs.

    So happy you are on this journey!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen

      Thanks again for your continued excitement. But it isn't really all that cold,as long as you aren't out for too long.

      I'm so enjoying this journey!
      Blessings Patti

      Delete
  2. Sounds to me like you had more than one devine intervention :) Yay on your getting a tablet, for your pep talk from Tasha, walking buddy & mobil/eggs. Blessings every where for you.

    I'm hoping for many, many more for you and yours Patti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sassy.
      I'm pretty sure you are right about the devine intervention.
      I'm enjoying every minute of this!
      Blessings Patti

      Delete
  3. Very excited for you! Could you download at work? Wish I had some of those yummy eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dear
      I can download at work, but I don't have to go in every day.
      If I could you eggs I would...guess you'll have to wait till you come and see me!
      Miss you! Love Patti

      Delete